Thursday, September 2, 2021

What I Want To Do After Lockdown!

 The things I want to do after lockdown are...

  1.  See my family and friends because I havn't seen them for a long time.
  2.  Go to somewhere we can have fun, like the Zoo or Motat.
  3.  Go to school maybe, depending on how I am feeling.
  4.  Do a long bike ride to a place I have never been.
  5.  Celebrate my friend's and family's birthday if they had on in lockdown.
  6.  Buy a new pair of slippers (because my ones are way too big.)
  7.  Go on holiday to somewhere other than Auckland.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Noah! I have the same list. I would also like to meet my friends and celebrate their birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a similar list.... I would probably add - takeaways or eating out in a nice restaurant as well. I am a little worried about my two Grandmothers (96 years old) and I know they find it lonely being unable to see us all for extended periods of time. I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete