Wednesday, September 29, 2021

My Grannie's And Cousin's Birthday!

Yesterday was my Grannie's and cousin's birthday! Grannie turned 90 and Tyler turned one. At 4:00 we did a zoom meeting with Grannie and the rest of her family. Some of it was boring but most of it was exciting. At 5:30 Tyler had his zoom birthday! My Aunty and Uncle put a healthy birthday cake in front of him and he smashed it but it didn't last long because about 10 minutes later he had to have a bath. While he was eating his cake I ate a doughnut to feel like I was there eating cake with him. I am sad that I didn't get to celebrate my cousin's and Grannie's birthday in real life.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for "coming" to the party, and for the present you dropped off. Tyler is blessed to have a cousin like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you had a donut to help you celebrate. Sad we can't see you in person.

    ReplyDelete