Wednesday, September 8, 2021

My Cat's Birthday!

Today is my cat's birthday. She is turning 13! We are going to celebrate by giving her lots of cat treats and a little hut my sister and me made out of cardboard. It has a play area, a blanket area and a shady area in case it is hot. We played with some ping pong balls in the morning. We rolled them and she chased them. In human years, according to a study, she is now 68 years old! Her name is Lolly and she mainly likes to sleep, eat and sometimes play depending on how she is feeling. Right now she is sleeping on my parents' bed. I hope she has a great day!

Here is the cat hut we made.












4 comments:

  1. Hi Noah,
    What a lucky cat. Are you ways this good to her. What is her name and have you always had her, as she is so much old than you even in human years. What breed is she? I would love to see her, you could probably get a great photo if she is sleeping. I love cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her name is Lolly did you even read the text?

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Noah,

    How creative are you! Lolly is very lucky! Like Petula, we would love to hear a description of her or even see a photo of her.

    Do you think Lolly liked your present?

    Looking forward to future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Noah your cat is incredibly lucky!
    Lolly sure is loved by you and your sister, the Cat hut is very a creative use of recycled cardboard.

    Happy birthday to Lolly and keep up the great blog posts!

    ReplyDelete