Monday, September 6, 2021

My Weekend!

On Saturday I went for a long walk to Terry Street Park but before we got there we stopped at the dairy. I got a chocolate trumpet. When we got there me, my dad and my sister played soccer. After about 30-45 minutes of soccer we decided to go for a bush walk.

On Sunday it was Father's Day! I gave my dad a card and some chocolates. Mum cooked us all some we french toast with bacon and maple syrup. Later in the afternoon we went for a bike ride to Point Chevalier beach. My sister and I made a bridge over a big puddle with fallen down branches. When we arrived home we had snacks on the deck. I tried gherkins for the first time. They were disgusting!
 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Noah

    Your weekend sounds fun. I like that there’s some time words in there and that you’ve attempted to use paragraphs.

    Is it possible to add some pictures? It would’ve been cool to see what your bridge look like and those French toast.. I think I might have to try and make some this week!

    Happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noah,
    You always seem to have plenty to do. For you lockdown seems quite fun but it is a bit like you are listing the things that you do. Why did you stop at the dairy for an ice cream, was it hot or is it something you always do, (Dads naughty secret, so your not allowed to tell Mum). Is chocolate your favourite or is that all they had. Why were you going to Terry Street Park in the first place?
    I do love hearing about your adventages but we would just like a bit more Noah in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Noah - I agree gherkins are not very nice and I don't think they are something your father would eat either. So sad we couldn't get together on Fathers Day

    ReplyDelete