Monday, September 20, 2021

Making A Board Game!

Last week for one of my art tasks we had to make a board game. It could be any board game, but it must be creative.
I made a board game that was a bit of 10 other board games including monopoly and snakes and ladders. It took me about 30 minutes to make before me, my Mum and my sister played it. After about 45 minutes of playing we realized it was much too hard to finish so I made a few edits (added Q cards with special instructions) and then we were able to finish it.

Here is a picture of the board game!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Noah. Your board game looks cool and sound fun. Make the image bigger for your reader to see every bit you have done. If you want, look at my board game on my blog. Was it fun to make? My board game took me a couple of days to make. You have 2 die and I have 1 dice. On the art slide it had said to put it on your blog and tell them the rules of your game and also how to play. Maybe you could edit this post and do that. Have you made any instructions? If yes than put a picture of them on this post. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noah, cool board game, I like how it has a bit of ten board games. I also like how you explained what went wrong and how you fixed it. Could you possibly tell us how to play and how to make it, because I really want to play it.

    ReplyDelete