Friday, September 3, 2021

Rats!

Yesterday my Aunty sent a picture to my mum and the picture was of 10 baby rats! Apparently they went to their compost and in it were the baby rats. They bought them up to their deck to see what they were and their neighbors cat came to watch them. Also yesterday I finished my bug hotel! (Go to an earlier post to see what it is). I had to go for a walk in the woods to collect more sticks because we didn't have enough. To keep all the sticks in, we put some tacks on the frame and then zigzagged string around them.

Here is my bug hotel and the baby rats!


2 comments:

  1. What did they do with the rats Noah? That sounds awful. Hope you attract lots of bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... Noah... what happened with the rats? ECKKK. I can imagine they would LOVE the compost. Food on tap.
    The cat must have been intrigued as well.
    I like how you used an exclamation mark at the end of this first sentence Noah - good impact! This is a level 3 punctuation, and helps to add sophistication to your passage. I also like how you used the word 'apparently' effective use of personal voice here.
    I will go and visit the post about the Bug Hotel, you have piqued my interest.
    Keep up with your blog posts...

    Did you cook anything for Fathers Day?...

    ReplyDelete