Thursday, September 30, 2021

My Moon Story

Yesterday for one of my Chinese language week tasks I had to write a story about the moon. We could use the mid-autumn festival legend or Rona and the Moon for inspiration. Here is my moon story!   

Once upon a time there was a girl named John. John was a rude little girl and always

kicked trees but one day she pushed it too far. It was a regular day when john was

walking to school in the night with her friend grout. They were going to vandalize their classroom room 6. When they got there they got out their spray paint and started writing bad words but unfortunately for them the board of trustees had

just finished a meeting. One of their members Scott was going home when he witnessed

the scene he held their hands behind their backs and walked down to the office. On the

way there John kicked a tree so hard it fell over! The moon saw this and picked up john

who was never seen again!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Noah!

    That’s an interesting story.. I liked that I was able to make links back to Rona. I don’t know the mid autumn festival legend sorry.

    Do you think you could try writing your story in paragraphs. Sometimes it helps with reading and understanding.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete