Tuesday, November 9, 2021

My Kitten Picture Prompt!

On my Goggle meet this morning my student teacher sprung a surprise picture prompt on us. She set a timer of what I think was about 10 minutes. We all had different perspectives on the picture. From my perspective I thought it was a boxing match. What do you think is happening?

Here is the picture prompt!


The epic boxing match final: K K John from the left corner up against Lomiy Alo. Ding ding ding the fight

has begun. While their owner slept they were creating a historic battle. A fierce punch from K K John, how

does Lomiy Alo respond? Boom! “That’s the toughest punch I have ever seen” said the commentators. K K John was on the ground trying

to push Lomiy Alo away but Lomiy Alo was too strong. One good punch and history! Lomiy Alo takes the

heavy weight boxing title away from K K John for the first time in forever. How do you feel Lomiy Alo?

“ I I I feel great.” And that is that Lomiy Alo wins the heavy weight championship along with 1 million

dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment