Monday, November 8, 2021

Having Fun In My Paddling Pool!

Yesterday my sister and neighbor were having a play date at our house when my sister suggested we should blow up the paddling pool. My neighbor agreed so my dad started blowing up the paddling pool. Once he had finished blowing it up he started filling it with the hose and said it would take about 45 minutes for it to fill up. While we were waiting I got my water gun and started shooting my sister and my neighbor who tried to use a towel as a shield. Eventually the pool filled up and we took turns cannon balling diving and a whole lot of over stuff. Then it was lunch time so we went to eat. I had a sandwich and my sister had dumplings. My neighbor had sushi. We also all had a chocolate muffin! Unfortunately after that my neighbors cousins came over so she had to go back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment