Thursday, November 11, 2021

Going Back To School!

Yesterday they announced that we will go back to school next week on Wednesday which I am very happy about! I haven't seen my friends for a long time so it will be exciting seeing them again! The only problem is some of my friend's parents will be scared to send their children to school so I might not get to see very many people. It will be weird going back to school and getting back the routine because we haven't been to school for almost 90 days. I think I might catch covid at school but you never know.

1 comment:

  1. Noah - you have been so very cautious in your mask wearing I am sure you won't catch covid. Go back to school and enjoy it. Hopefully you won't get too much work but have a lot of time enjoying each others company.

    ReplyDelete