Monday, November 1, 2021

My Cat Going To The Emergency Vet!

Yesterday my cat Lolly walked into our house but she wasn't putting any weight on her front right leg. My mum said that my dad should take her to the emergency immediately but my dad said that he would book an appointment for tomorrow. After about one minute of disagreeing my cat wasn't using her hurt leg anymore so my mum forced my dad to call the emergency vet. The vet said that it was probably best to come today to get it checked out and that he should come at around three o'clock. The bad thing was that it was only one o'clock so we would have to keep her inside for two hours and we would also have to try to keep her from walking. We closed the back door and put our shoe basket in front of the cat door but luckily my cat decided to have a nap in our lounge. While we waited for three o'clock to come me and my dad threw a Frisbee around. While we were doing that we saw a full sized albatross fly over our heads!  Finally it was three o'clock and my dad took Lolly to the emergency vet. After about 45 minutes my mum texted my dad to see if they had gotten in yet but my dad said that a bleeding dog got to go in front of them. When they finally took Lolly into the vet a cat that had been hit by a car go to go in front of Lolly. Unfortunately it died. After waiting for about 30 minutes the vet came out with my cat. They said that they couldn't find anything wrong with her so they gave us some anti-inflammation medicine as they thought that was the cause of the problem. When Lolly came home we took her out of her carrier and there was a big poo in it! After my dad cleaned up the poo my mum said that they probably gave her pain medicine because she was acting a bit funny. Well today she is a bit better than yesterday. I hope she gets better.

Here is my cat!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear Lolly isn't acting herself today! I hope the medication works quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Lolly - glad Daddy had to clean up the poo. Hope Lolly feels better soon

    ReplyDelete