Thursday, November 4, 2021

Going To The Beach!

In the weekend me and my family went to the beach for a picnic. Before you get to the beach there is a bush walk which takes you to the beach. On the way we found a log that went over a 10 meter canyon so I decided to climb over it when my mum wasn't there. When you got to the end of the tree there is a beautiful view. You can see the beach and the water, it is amazing. Eventually we got to the beach and we were the only ones there which was nice. About 10 seconds after we got there we found a river. We chucked some sticks in it so we could walk over it. After we crossed the river we went crab hunting. I found the largest alive one and my mum found the largest dead one. It was about 2 times the size of the alive one. We started to get hungry so we went back to have lunch. I had some berries and a pull apart bun. Everyone had the same as me except for my sister who ate pizza bread. A little while later it started raining so we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment