Friday, November 5, 2021

Killing Wasp Hives.

Yesterday my neighbor told us that they had some wasp hives and asked if I could come over and kill them. I said yes because I like killing wasp hives. I was climbing over the fence and then all of a sudden two king fishers started flying around me. I told my neighbor and my sister to come so they could see them and at that point they were flying right over our heads. After watching them for about five minutes I climbed over the fence to go kill the wasp hives. I thought they were going to be reasonably big but were actually pretty small. After I killed all of them the wasps came to find that their hives were gone so I tried to kill the wasps too but I only managed to kill one.

3 comments:

  1. kia ora Noah
    I am Scared of wasps because once a wasp has stung me and it hurt for a week but anyway your blog is good because you made it easy for readers to read and by easy I mean you make your story specific witch makes it easy to read.Keep up the good work Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Noah.
    I don't think it is a good idea to kill wasp hives and definitely not wasps. I saw a wasp hive with a wasp on on it yesterday. The hive was so tiny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Devanshi,
      my simple reply is "I see wasp hive I kill wasp hive"
      From Noah!

      Delete