Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Thunder Storm!

Last night there was a thunder storm! There was lots of crackling and booming. My cat was outside probably hiding as the storm raged on. Messages were coming in, my grandparents dog was barking. My other grandparents power had gone out! Our house was shaking so was my Aunty's and Uncle's house. In the middle of the storm I went to bed but I was worried about my cat. In the morning I woke up and went to wake up my mum. We went in the lounge and under the couch was my cat! Eventually she came out. She had come in through the cat door. Now that the storm has stooped and there is only a sprinkle of rain we can go outside.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad Lolly was ok! Your cousin didn't even wake up with the crack of thunder directly over our head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Noah,the thunder was really loud and the lightning was bright.hope your cat was okay.

    ReplyDelete