Monday, August 23, 2021

My Lockdown So Far!



During lockdown so far I have done lots of school work but I often run out of work so then my mum sets something up for me to do. At the start of a lockdown I always enjoy it but by end of it I really want to see my friends and family. On Saturday me, my Mum and my sister made scones. We made cheese scones and plain scones. When we were making them I thought there were going to be lots of ingredients but there was only sprite, cream, salt and flour. We put cheese on top of some of them. On Sunday we went for a two and a half hour bike ride around my neighborhood and we stoped at the dairy to get an ice cream. So far today I'm writing a blog post! Soon I will be meeting up on my class Goggle Meet.
Here is some of my work, and me, my sister and dad resting during our bike ride!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Noah. Great Post. Instead of writing Google Meet you wrote Goggle Meet. I love the pictures you added. Can't wait to see your next post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Noah, I saw your post and I looked at your dad's bike and it it looks fairly similar to my dad's bike. Great blog post cant wait for any other biking blog post's.

    ReplyDelete