Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Brownies!

Yesterday after I had finished all my school work, me, my mum and my sister decided to make some brownie. My first job was to cut 200 grams of butter but I made a really crooked cut so it was only about 178 grams. Eventually I got there by adding bits on. After adding a few more ingredients our brownie was ready to put in the oven so it could start to cook. While the brownie was cooking I had Zoom with my cousin Harriet and we read a book to her. After that the brownie was ready so we took it out of the oven and ate some, then spent the rest of the afternoon playing games.

Here is some of the brownie!😀



2 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe Noah!
    I am Whaea Trina.
    The learning assistant from room 16.
    What I really liked about your mahi was the detail in every step you took , when following the recipe for brownies & How you completed all of your school work first.

    tau ke! This is cool!


    This blog is creative & fun. great job
    Thank you for sharing

    I look forward to seeing more from you
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Noah what would you give your brownies out of 10? Do you ever heat them up and eat them with ice cream? So many questions from Miss H today :-)

    ReplyDelete