Friday, August 27, 2021

Bug Trap

For my science task this week I had to make a bug trap. In this blog post I will tell you how to make one. For this project you will need a plastic container, some cardboard and some kebab sticks. First you dig a hole in the ground just deep enough for the plastic container to fit in. Make sure that the top of the container is at ground level so the bugs can fall in. Next get a piece of cardboard and make sure it is big enough to cover the plastic container. Get four kebab sticks and poke one in each corner. Dig the kebab sticks into the dirt but not too deep. You should be able to fit at least two fingers in between the cardboard and dirt. The cardboard is there to protect the trap from the rain, like an umbrella. Tada you now have a bug trap!

Here is my bug trap!


 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You will have to keep us updated on whether you get any bugs. Please note, that when you are writing a list for instruction, that you write it as a list, one thing per line and start each instruction on a new line. It just makes it easier to read. Thanks, Noah I think I might give this a go. I love bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Noah. Excellent idea of how to make it. I really liked how you gave the instructions in a list (like a list). Maybe you could try and make a bug trap which has a guarantee that if the bugs come close that they will fall in.
    What is the bug trap for?
    You can check out my blog at nwsyuvaans.blogspot.com
    Yuvaan rm22 NWS

    ReplyDelete