Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Home school!

Yesterday there was a case of covid 19 with no known link. It is the delta variant so we had to immediately go into a level 4 lockdown. Since it is lockdown, my mum has to homeschool me which is sometimes fun. For my writing she asked me to do a blog post. For my math I have to do my exciting independent work on the class website and for reading I also have to do work on my class website. Tommorow I have a boring Google meet at 9 o'clock. I would prefer them to be at around 10 o'clock. I like lockdown because I get to do lots of baking with my sister and my mum.

1 comment:

  1. I like the sound of baking!! What's your fave recipe Noah? Have you got some photos... make me jealous. SECRET - I am a terrible cook. In fact my family beg me not to cook. How rude.

    ReplyDelete