Monday, August 30, 2021

Bug Hotel

Last week for one of my science projects we had to make a bug hotel. I asked my granddad to make the base and I would put in all the sticks, bamboo, hay and leaves in it. Yesterday me and my Dad decided to go for bush just down the street to collect things for it. When we got in the woods we found lots of sticks that bugs could crawl in, some moss, leaves and a few other things. After we finished our bush walk we went home but without bamboo. Luckily my other granddad has some in his yard so we can go and collect it. Now I just need to wait to get the bamboo and the frame.

1 comment:

  1. Was that not your picture of your bug trap on Friday's blog. Though, good scavenging it is always good to use stuff you have around. How many bugs are you expecting to get. Like with any science project are you going to write prediction before you start.

    ReplyDelete