Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Bee experiment

 Today in my class we had to do a work sheet about a bee. We watched a video and received a dead bee,tweezers and a magnifying glass. Me and my friend Cyrus (make sure to check out his blog by the way) got a Queen bumble bee which was good because it was big and easy to study! We had to name the body parts of the bee. I didn't feel scared because I have been around bee's for a long time. Some of the kid's in my class were screaming which was kind of funny. The bee stunk it smelt like a rotten potato. I had lots of fun and I learnt a lot about bee's!



6 comments:

  1. Hello Noah I really liked the way you said that the bee stank like a rotten potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noah I really liked how you described other people's reactions to seeing the bee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yip Elana screamed.

    ReplyDelete