Friday, June 18, 2021

Cross Country!!!!!

This Wednesday I went to the zones cross country because I had come 1st in cross country at my school. When we got there there were already 2 schools there after that another 6 schools turned up so there were 8 schools in total! 


I am 9 years old so I was versing all the 9 year old boys. I decided to go to the start line a little bit early once all the 9 year old boys were at the start line it was ready to race. 


We were standing at the starting line for awhile when all of a sudden I here a bang and everyone starts running so I started running to I was getting squished at the back due to my late start but I started to make some ground when I saw the finish line I ran as fast as I could! In the end I came around 13th! 


I was very proud of my self I can't wait till next years cross country!

5 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you Noah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noah good job for coming 13th in zones we had cross country a we while back and it was fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Noah good job on the race! You came 13th out of 8 schools!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Noah good job for coming 13th place and its sooo cool how you were vs 8 schools.

    ReplyDelete